Killing scabies on your body is usually not enough to completely get rid of them as they are often dislodged into your home while you are sleeping or scratching at your skin. Scabies can live off the human body for 3-5 days depending on the conditions within your environment.
The warmer your environment the less amount of time they will be able to live off the human host as they get dehydrated and die off. However you can kill scabies within your home using these products specially made for killing scabies in your home;
Products to Kill Scabies in your Home
- They clean, disinfect and eliminate viruses, eliminate fungus and mites within your home.
- They contain a Benzalkonium chloride solution.
- They are odorless and do not stain.
- Safe to use on most household items.
- Must needed when dealing with scabies!
Simply use these sprays to clean your home and kill mites on fabric items such as mattresses, furniture, carpeting, surfaces, curtains, etc.
Scabies Electric Steamer
Scabies electric steamers here (bottom of page)
- 210 Degree Farenheit. Lots of heat to kill scabies.
- Can be used on anything fabric.
- Kills scabies on contact within your home.
- Simple to use.
- Small and hand held to get into tight spaces.
- 240 Degree Farenheit boil temperature.
This electric steamer can kill scabies within your home on most fabric items as bed bugs hate heat as it dehydrates them and causes them to die. This is a great way to kill the scabies in your home and prevent them.
Scabies also hate extreme cold conditions so if you place household items into your freezer this would kill them as well. A better way to deal with household items though would be to seal them into containers and bags!