When people get desperate dealing with scabies they turn to home remedies such as bleach baths which can be potentially dangerous and do more damage than good. Taking bleach baths can actually destroy the protective dermal layer of your skin which helps fight off infections such as scabies and secondary skin infections such as staph which is common after scabies. There are many safer alternatives rather than making your skin worse your can get products online delivered to your doorstop for scabies treatment.
- Scabies Sulfur products here Sulfur products have been used for decades to successfully treat scabies, rate and bird mites and their eggs.
- Scabies Home Treatment guide here Very useful for scabies sufferers as it gives you a step by step guide on how to kill scabies and prevent scabies re-infection which is very common.
- Epsom salts Great for post scabies healingand surfacing dead scabies and debris from the skin
- Tea tree oil Great for post scabies healing as you can place a few drops in a bath and it will help prevent scabies re infection and also prevent secondary skin infections or kill any infections. Tea tree oil is not a scabies killer but certainly can aid with post scabies healing!
- Cocoa Butter Vaseline Great for post scabies skin healing and removing marks left by scabies such as burrows and scars. You can get this at any grocery store or pharmacy!